Clients must respond NO to ALL screening questions to enable treatment.
Please let your therapist know in advance if you answer YES to any of these questions.
Five minutes before your scheduled appointment you will be pre-screened before coming into the building please call 613-929-5918.
Q1: Did you travel outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
Q2: Has the person tested positive for COVID-19 or had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
Q3: Do you have any of the following symptoms?
• New onset of cough
• Worsening chronic cough
• Shortness of breath
• Difficulty breathing
• Sore throat
• Difficulty swallowing
• Decrease of loss of sense of taste or smell
• Unexplained fatigue/malaise/muscle aches (myalgias)
• Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
• Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
• Runny nose or nasal congestion without other known cause
Q4: If you are 70 years of age or older, are you experiencing any of the following symptoms?
• Unexplained or increased number of falls
• Acute functional decline
• Worsening of chronic conditions